The company NORDIC FISH SAUCE is located on the Danish west coast
The idea for producing fish sauce came from a desire to be able to use the small shoal of sprat for human consumption. Historically, it has only been used for the production of fishmeal and fish oil.
But after a TV broadcast about the production of fish sauce in Vietnam, the idea of a similar production in Denmark arose.
NORDIC FISH SAUCE can be used for a wide range of fish dishes, stews, marinades, dressings etc.
• Innovative Danish product
• MSC certified product
• Fresh primary produce - only freshly caught fish and salt - no preservatives or MSG
• Only old-fashioned ripening
• Fresh flavour - pleasant aroma
• Low histamine content
• Versatile in use - not only for Asian cuisine
CONTACT NORDIC FISH SAUCE